Accepting New Patients Exceptions
Note: This list only shows exceptions related to SelectHealth plans accepted by the provider. Contact the provider’s office to learn of other exclusions.
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine Salt Lake City, UT in Doctor of Medicine, 1994
Job Posting For Patient Care Assistant
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Position Summary: Our sleep team is looking for someone that can enter patient notes into our EMR, schedule sleep patients, verify insurance, perform prior authorizations, and coordinate care between offices for sleep patients.
- Ability to communicate professionally with other medical offices
- Previous medical experience or data entry preferred
Status: Full Time
Frequently Asked Questionsabout Revere Health Sleep Disorders Center
- Where can I locate Revere Health Sleep Disorders Center – Provo?
This establishment is located at the following address: United States, Provo, UT 84604, 3650 N University Ave #125.
- Is there a phone number for Revere Health Sleep Disorders Center – Provo?
The phone number for this establishment is +1 227-73-78.
- What is the working schedule of Revere Health Sleep Disorders Center – Provo?
Revere Health Sleep Disorders Center – Provo is open for business at the following schedule: Mon-Fri: 8AM – 5PM.
- How well is Revere Health Sleep Disorders Center – Provo rated on Nicelocal.com?
The average rating of this place is 4.8 out of 5.For now, there are no written reviews for Revere Health Sleep Disorders Center – Provo on Nicelocal.com.You can become the first person to leave one!
- Is there a price list of goods and services from Revere Health Sleep Disorders Center – Provo on Nicelocal.com?
Read Also: Team Driving With No Sleeper Berth
Best Sleep Clinics In Provo Ut
3 Best Sleep Clinics in Provo, UT PROVO SLEEP DISORDERS CENTER 3650 North University, Avenue #125, Provo, UT 84604 DIRECTIONS CALL Heres The Deal: Specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. Polysomnograms, Positive Airway Pressure Therapy, Insomnia Counseling available.threebestrated.com
Frequently Asked Questions :
- Where is Revere Health Provo Sleep Disorders Center?
Revere Health Provo Sleep Disorders Center is located at: 3650 N University Ave #125, Provo, UT 84604, USA.
- What is the phone number of Revere Health Provo Sleep Disorders Center?
You can try to dialing this number: +1 801-227-7378 – or find more information on their website: reverehealth.com/departments /provo-sleep-disorder..
- What is the opening hours of Revere Health Provo Sleep Disorders Center?
Monday: 8:00 AM 5:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM 5:00 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM 5:00 PMThursday: 8:00 AM 5:00 PMFriday: 8:00 AM 5:00 PMSaturday: Closed
- Where are the coordinates of the Revere Health Provo Sleep Disorders Center?
Don’t Miss: Baby Sensitive To Noise When Sleeping
We Strive To Keep The Reviews Trustworthy Honest & Fair
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and dont include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate ourguidelineswill be removed immediately.