About Prisma Health Pulmonology And Sleep Center Seneca
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Lung cancers
- Other various lung-related infections
We provide adult and pediatric sleep medicine evaluation and treatment for all sleep disorders. Sleep medicine is the diagnosis and management of clinical conditions that occur during sleep, disturb sleep, or are affected by disturbances in the wake-sleep cycle.
Our sleep center is accredited by American Academy of Sleep Medicine and The Joint Commission for Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Extensive testing and therapies are offered for:
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Night terrors
Sleep studies are conducted by experienced, trained staff in a calming and caring fashion. A physician referral is required for services.
To make an appointment, give us a call. Please remember:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete a few forms.
- Bring insurance card and photo ID .
- Bring all medications you are currently taking.
- If you must cancel your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance.
Our practice has a provider on call each night and weekends to assure your care is in the best of hands.
Patients are responsible for understanding insurance coverage benefits. Please verify that we are listed as approved providers prior to scheduling your appointment with us.
- We accept most insurance plans.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- We accept cash, checks, debit and credit cards.
Dr Chandran’s Medicare Feeforservice Data
Please Note: The information displayed below is sourced from the 2014 Medicare Physician and Other Supplier National Provider Identifier Aggregate Report. It’simportant to remember that the statistics below are not inclusive of all patients treated byDr. Chandran, but only those who participate in Medicare.
- Doctor participates in Medicare?: Yes
- Number of HCPCS Codes: 48
- Number of Services: 10257
- Number of HCPCS Associated With Medical Services: 44
- Number of Medical Services: 9475
- Number of Medicare Patients with Medical Services: 1705
Medicare Patient Demographics
- Total Number of Medicare Patients: 1705
- Average Age of Medicare Patients: 71
- Number of Patients Under Age 65: 316
- Number of Patients Age 65 to 74: 752
- Number of Patients Age 75 to 84: 491
- Number of Patients Over Age 84: 146
- Number of Female Patients : 846
- Number of Male Patients: 859
- Number of Non-Hispanic White Patients: 1601
- Number of Black or African American Patients: 79
- Number of Asian Pacific Islander Patients: 0
- Number of Hispanic Patients: 0
- Number of American Indian/Alaska Native Patients: 0
- Number of Patients with Race Not Elsewhere Classified: 12
- Number of Patients with Medicare Only Entitlement: 1369
- Number of Patients with Medicare & Medicaid Entitlement: 336
Medicare Patient Condition Demographics
Medicare Payments Data
Medicare Prescription Drug Data
Carolina Lung And Sleep Center
CAROLINA LUNG AND SLEEP CENTER is in the Offices of Physicians industry, has a $167,960 PPP loan from TD Bank, National Association, and has potentially retained 15 jobs. This information is published by the U.S. Treasury and not SBA.com®. Any disputes on the accuracy should be directed to the U.S. Treasury or U.S. Small business Administration. SBA.com® is an independently owned and operated website and has no government affiliation. We offer information and services related to small businesses.
Read Also: Sleep Number Store Lansing Mi
About Sic & Naics Business Data
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses in the USA and Canada. Order a list of companies within SIC Code 8011 – Offices and Clinics of Doctors of Medicine and NAICS Code 621111 – Offices of Physicians for marketing or analytics-use. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
About Carolina Lung & Sleep Center Llc
Carolina Lung & Sleep Center Llc is a provider established in Seneca, South Carolina specializing in clinic/center . The NPI number of Carolina Lung & Sleep Center Llc is 1871733303 and was assigned on February 2009. The practitioner’s primary taxonomy code is 261QM2500X. The provider is registered as an organization and their NPI record was last updated 7 years ago. The authorized official of this NPI record is Ravi Chandran The CLIA number of Carolina Lung & Sleep Center Llc is 42D2109820 registered as a “physician office” facility with a CLIA Certificate of Waiver. This CLIA certificate is issued to Carolina Lung & Sleep Center Llc to perform only waived tests. CLIA defines waived tests as simple tests with a low risk for an incorrect result. Waived tests include certain tests listed in CLIA regulations, tests cleared by the FDA for home use and tests approved by the FDA for waived status and that meet CLIA waiver criteria.
Recommended Reading: What Time Does The Sleep Number Store Open
Carolina Lung And Sleep Center Llc
Detailed information about Carolina Lung And Sleep Center LLC in Seneca South Carolina.
Carolina Lung And Sleep Center LLC is a Medical Group that has only one practice medical office located in Seneca SC. There are 3 health care providers, specializing in Nurse Practitioner, being reported as members of the medical group. Medical taxonomies which are covered by Carolina Lung And Sleep Center LLC include Family.