National Mattress Retailer Sleep Number Signs On At Carytown Exchange
Mattress retailer Sleep Number signed a lease late last year for 2,800 square feet of space in Carytown Exchange.
With Publix and Chase Bank already signed on to its roster of tenants, another national name is in store for Carytowns newest shopping center.
Mattress retailer Sleep Number signed a lease late last year for space in Carytown Exchange, the new $40 million, 120,000-square-foot development under construction at the retail districts western edge.
Thalhimers Jim Ashby and David Crawford, who are handling leasing for developer Regency Centers, confirmed the Sleep Number deal in December.
Ashby said Publixs opening last month has given the development a boost in interest from prospective tenants after a slower start to 2020 due to the pandemic.
As a whole, leasing activity and momentum obviously took a dip in March and kind of picked back up in July. And ever since Publix opened we have tremendous interest in the project, Ashby said.
Sleep Number, which also has stores in Short Pump Town Center and Chesterfield Towne Center, will fill 2,800 square feet in a soon-to-be built section of storefronts that will face Cary Street. The store is not expected to replace either of Sleep Numbers other stores in the region.
Also in that row on Cary Street will be Chase Bank, which signed a lease for roughly 3,000 square feet. Site work for that section is currently under way.
Select Comfort In Chesterfield Mo
- Policy: Delivery available – Local delivery fee applies
- Set-up: Set-up provided free with qualifying purchase
- Removal: Removal of old mattress provided free with qualifying purchase
- Timing: Up to 14 days
- Notes: Delivery cost starts at $80. For $170, delivery includes setup and removal of old mattress.
- Return Policy:
- Policy: Comfort Guarantee — Mattresses can be returned for refund for up to 100 days
- Fees: Return shipping fee