How Comfortable Is The Sleep Number Mattress
In the past, one partner often had to compromise on mattress choice. If you preferred a firm mattress, but your partner preferred a soft mattress, someone had to give in. Fortunately, Sleep Number changed the landscape for bed-sharers searching for the perfect mattress.
A Sleep Number mattress can be adjusted to individual preferences. This means no one has to compromise on the comfort they prefer.
Other Products Sold By Sleep Number
Sleep Number also offers a handful of other products to go along with your mattress purchase.
- Bases: You can choose an adjustable or integrated base for your Sleep Number mattress.
- Headboards: You can purchase a decorative headboard from Sleep Number to complete the look of your mattress and base.
- Pillows: Sleep Number offers a wide selection of pillows. You can even get help choosing the best pillow for your needs and preferences in-store.
- Bedding: You can find a complete line of protective and decorative bedding from Sleep Number.
Luma All Latex Slumber System Review
I bought the all-latex medium-firm king-sized mattress and have had it for a month now. Aside from some minor issues with pressure points, which I hope I can easily resolve, I would say that this is an incredible bed. Well worth the price I paid for it, and so comfortable to sleep on. The company has been a pleasure to deal with, too: friendly, professional, and transparent. Just a great all-around experience thus far, so I therefore highly recommend them! Alicia B
Very comfortable despite spinal injury
Box came really beat up on the outside, but the mattress was sealed and for the last few weeks has been amazing to sleep on. I have a herniated cervical disc and sciatica, and it has not aggravated any of it, which is great! It’s supportive and pretty firm. I am petite, while my husband is tall and has a medium build, and we have both been comfortable with height and no signs of indentation . Ron F
You May Like: Sleep Number Warehouse Odenton Md
Sleep Number Mattress Pros And Cons
Submit A Review For Sleep Number
Your rating **Tips for writing a great review:
1 million customersfind businesses on BusinessYab every month.
- Promote and drive traffic to your business
- Be found by customers and prospects
- Make business connections
Read Also: Who Sells Sleep Science Mattresses
Sleep Number Mattress Reviews
You can find Sleep Number bed reviews on a variety of sites online. The 2019 J.D. Power customer satisfaction rating puts Sleep Number near the top of the list for customer satisfaction, second after competitor Tempur-Pedic. The customer satisfaction ratings for the two brands in 2019 differed by less than ten points. Sleep Number received a better than most rating across the board on factors like over satisfaction, durability, support, comfort, and value. Sleep number did beat out Tempur-Pedic on its variety of features, receiving an among the best rating.
The Sleep Number reviews provided on the company website have an average rating of 4.71 out of five, with 45,387 current reviews. Customers say they like the customizable sleep experience that allows them to have a consistently good nights sleep. Other more critical reviews say the machine that controls the air can be noisy at night and that its hard to find the perfect Sleep Number setting.
Reading reviews from real customers can help you with the decision-making process as you look for a mattress that works for you and your partner.
Sleep Number Offers Three Different Mattress Models
Sleep Number offers three main categories of mattresses: the Classic Series, the Performance Series, and the Innovation Series. Each series includes dual adjustability, Responsive Air technology, and Sleep IQ technology. Each series also has unique features that will help you decide which option is best for you.
- Classic Series: The two mattress models in the classic series are the c2 and c4. The main difference between these two options is that the c2 has a 2 gel-infused comfort layer while the c4 has a 3 gel-infused comfort layer. If youre looking for a combination of affordability and comfort, the classic series has a lot to offer.
- Performance Series: The mattress models in the performance series include the p5, pSE, and p6. The p5 comes with a 4 layer of pressure-relief cushions, and the pSE adds temperature-balancing comfort. The p6 has a 5 comfort layer as well as cooling technology.
- Innovation Series: The innovation series models include the i8 and the i10. The i8 has a 6 layer of pressure-relieving comfort layers and a temperature-balancing sleep surface. The i10 comes with 7 of comfort layer and cooling technology. If youre looking for all of the latest features in comfort, the innovation series is the way to go.
Read Also: Cost To Return Sleep Number Bed