Chicago Illinois Aasm Sleep Center
The Center for Sleep Medicine in Chicago, Illinois is Chicagos leaders in treating common sleep related disorders including: insomnia, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, snoring, and much more. We are proud to be the areas preferred provider of sleep studies and CPAP alternatives .
Parking is available in the building. The entrance is located on Huron just off inner Lake Shore Drive. Take the parking garage elevator down to the lobby . Security personnel will check your I.D. and direct you to the elevator that will take you up to the sleep center .
If you are parking elsewhere or arriving by taxi, you can enter the building from any direction: north , east , south or west . Proceed to the lobby which is nearest the Erie Street entrance. Security personnel will check your I.D. and direct you to the elevator that will take you up to the sleep center .
Parking is not validated for daytime appointments.
Discounted parking validation is available for overnight parking from your technician. The technician can only accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and/or American Express.
Discounted Parking Passes:
Naperville Center For Sleep Health Llc In Naperville Il
Find information on Naperville Center For Sleep Health LLC, including this business’ SIC code, NAICS code and General Liabilility Class code.
Naperville Center For Sleep Health LLC is primarily engaged in Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical And Emergency Centers
Naperville Center For Sleep Health LLC is located at 475 E Diehl Rd Naperville, IL 60563. If your looking for Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical And Emergency Centers in Naperville, Illinois – check out Naperville Center For Sleep Health LLC.
|Naperville Center For Sleep Health LLC’s Contact Information|
Naperville Center For Sleep Health LLC
Disclaimer: The information provided by generalliabilityinsure.com is for general informational purposes only. All information in the Small Business Near Me directory is provided in good faith – and all data is from publicly available sources only – however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information in the Directory.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Directory or reliance on any information provided in the Directory. Your use of this Directory and your reliance on any information on the Directory is solely at your own risk.
621493 – Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers
General Liability Class Code
The Best 10 Sleep Specialists In Naperville Il
This is a placeholder
These people were life savers for me. I first talked to their sleepspecialist, who helped me more
This is a placeholder
I have never written a review, however, I felt the need to let the world know how life changing Dr. Patel and his staff have helped me. After having migraines, light sensitivity, more
This is a placeholder
Naper Dental Center has helped me tremendously and I can’t begin to sing their praises enough. Dr. Planer, Chantal, and team truly care about their patients and I have received the more
This is a placeholder
Lovely rooms, like a hotel room but they didn’t tell me not to shower beforehand because the sensors they put on need some paste in order to stick so I got that in my hair. Lots of more
Got search feedback? Help us improve.
Also Check: My Sleep Mattress Store Woodland Hills
Best Sleep Clinics In Naperville Il
Expert recommended Top 3 Sleep Clinics in Naperville, Illinois. All of our sleep clinics actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence. You deserve only the best!
THE CENTER FOR SLEEP MEDICINE
1924 Springbrook Square Drive, Suite 100, Naperville, IL 60564DIRECTIONS
Heres The Deal:The Center for Sleep Medicine is an employee-owned company. It is an authentic sleep clinic located in Naperville, Illinois, US. The Center for Sleep Medicine is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine . The clinic has Board Certified Staff. The clinic always strives for expertise toward improving the overall health and quality of life for those individuals who place themselves in their care. The clinic has a team of expert clinicians who have insomnia, snoring, obstructive sleep apnea, excessive daytime sleepiness, narcolepsy, and more. Their clinicians perform a polysomnogram, a study that measures sleep quality. The clinic always strives to deliver complete recovery from sleep disorders.
SPECIALTY:Insomnia, Snoring, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Excessive Daytime Sleepiness, Narcolepsy, Shift Work, Periodic Limb Movement, Circadian Rhythm, Pediatric Sleep & REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
SLEEP CENTER OF DULY HEALTH AND CARE
808 Rickert Drive, Suite 102, Naperville, IL 60540DIRECTIONS
SUBURBAN TMJ AND SLEEP CENTER
What Should We Bring To The Sleep Laboratory
You will want to bring any items your child will need during the night, such as pajamas, a favorite pillow and blanket, a bottle or pacifier and any medications. You may also want to bring a DVD of a favorite movie so your child can watch it while were getting him or her ready.
If your child is having an overnight study, one parent or responsible caregiver must stay with your child. We are only able to accommodate one parent or caregiver. You may want to bring pajamas and other personal items for yourself.
If you child is using CPAP, Bi-level or any other device assisting with breathing at night , please, bring this device along with the mask and the power cord to the study to verify settings.
Recommended Reading: Drink This To Lose Weight While You Sleep
The Lurie Children’s Difference
The Sleep Medicine Center at Lurie Childrens Hospital was first accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine in 1996 and since has been re-accredited every 5 years. The last re-accreditation occurred in 2019. Accreditation by the AASM indicates its highest standard of care, excellent facility management and the highest staff credentials. In addition to providing top-quality care, we also place a strong emphasis on training future pediatric sleep medicine specialists, pediatric sleep and research. The Sleep Medicine Center is the training site for pediatric sleep medicine for the ACGME accredited fellowship training program of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Our centers current research studies include investigation into measuring excessive sleepiness in children, evaluating the effects of lack of sleep during childhood, and studying infants breathing pattern.
Why Choose Northwestern Medicine
The Northwestern Medicine Sleep Health Centers can diagnose and treat numerous sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, periodic limb movement disorder, nocturnal behaviors disorders and narcolepsy.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you might be suffering from a sleep disorder:
- Heavy snoring followed by grunting
- Choking or gasping for breath during sleep
- Feeling tired or fatigued after sleeping
- Weight fluctuation and/or inability to lose weight
- Nodding off while driving
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep
- High blood pressure
- Frequent urination
- Depression or substance abuse
Our centers are staffed by neurology and pulmonary critical care physicians, board-certified or board-eligible sleep medicine specialists*, registered polysomnographic technologists, respiratory therapists specially trained in adult and pediatric sleep disorders that provide:
- Advanced diagnostic testing.
- Personalized attention from certified sleep specialists.
- Home-like amenities combined with modern technology put you at ease.
- Consistently high scores for overall patient satisfaction.
- Fast results shared with your primary care physician for follow-up and treatment.
You May Like: Sleep Number Store Maple Grove
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
What are some popular services for sleep specialists?
Some popular services for sleep specialists include:
What are people saying about sleep specialists in Naperville, IL?
This is a review for sleep specialists in Naperville, IL:
“These people were life savers for me. I first talked to their sleep specialist, who helped me to figure out schedules and why I wasn’t sleeping. The next step was the sleep study, which I thought they handled very professionally. I honestly had no idea I had sleep apnea. So, it was truly the help I was looking for. Maybe if you’ve had apnea for years, you’re a little jaded about equipment, etc. I do have insurance and have not had problems in that arena. I imagine prices are pretty comparable to other sleep centers. And you always do have the option of ordering online. But for the diagnosis and ongoing care, I find them to be top notch!”
What To Expect During Your Visit With A Sleep Medicine Physician
- We can help you and your child get ready for your appointment at the Sleep Center, regardless of age or sleep issue.
- Overall, the purpose is to gather information on your child’s sleep.
- Before your visit we often recommend that you keep a detailed sleep log of your child’s sleep for a couple of weeks before your appointment. This will give us a detailed window into your childs sleep problems. . We also request that you complete our new patient questionnaire. .
- Your first visit will last about an hour. You and your child will meet with an attending physician who is a board-certified sleep specialist. Because we are a teaching hospital for Northwestern Memorial Hospital, a sleep fellow or medical trainee may accompany or proceed your child’s doctor.
- The initial meeting is comprised of an interview and physical exam. Depending on the nature of the problem, we will then either construct a treatment plan or advise you on the next steps of testing.
Also Check: Best Sleep For Weight Loss
What Are Sleep Disorders
Sleep disorders may involve difficulty staying awake or having a regular sleep/wake cycle, sleepwalking, nightmares, bed-wetting, insomnia, restless leg syndrome and sleep apnea. They often cause trouble staying alert, irritability and difficulty concentrating or remembering facts.
The Centers for Disease Control have called insufficient sleep a public health epidemic in the United States. If youre frequently tired, wake frequently or fall asleep when you are trying to stay awake, you can complete the Epworth Sleepiness Scale to determine if youre a candidate for a sleep study.
Millions of Americans suffer from a sleep disorder. Sleep problems can interfere with quality of life and personal health, and they have a negative impact on society. Consider the following facts about sleep disorders:
- A sleep disorder can aggravate or lead to serious health problems
- Studies show a high incidence of sleep apnea in people with heart disease
- Sleep apnea is known to raise blood pressure
- Persistent, untreated insomnia may lead to major depression, anxiety disorders and substance abuse
- Sleep deprivation and sleep disorders are costing Americans an estimated $100 billion+ annually in lost productivity, medical expenses, sick leave, property and environmental damage
- Nearly 7 out of 10 Americans experience frequent sleep problems, which means 40 million people have not been diagnosed
Sleep Testing And Evaluation
- Maintenance of wakefulness : This test examines your ability to stay awake and alert during a series of 40-minute sessions during the day.
- Bi-level airway pressure therapy: If you cant tolerate normal CPAP pressures, this advanced therapy offers a modification in the inspiratory and expiratory pressures to allow for a more comfortable experience in maintaining a more open airway.
- Auto servo ventilation and average volume assured pressure support : This test is used if you experience hypoventilation, which is reduced air into the lungs, resulting in too little oxygen in the body. Some causes of hypoventilation are respiratory muscle weakness or neuromuscular disorders , restrictive disorders and obstructive lung disease .
- Oral appliance: Your dentist may refer you for pretesting to see if you qualify for an oral appliance. If testing determines that an oral appliance would be beneficial, your dentist will fit you with an appropriate appliance and you can return for a post treatment study to evaluate the effectiveness of the appliance.
You May Like: How To Stay In Ketosis While Sleeping
Center For Sleep Medicine
Center For Sleep Medicine in Naperville, IL , is in business of 8099 – Health and Allied Services, Not Elsewhere Classified as well as 621111 – Offices of Physicians . The company is located at 1259 Rickert Drive # 100, Naperville, IL 60540. Find more detail information and reviews about Center For Sleep Medicine…
Physicians & Surgeons Laser Vision Correction Mental Health Services Physical Therapists Physicians & Surgeons Breast Care & Surgery Physicians & Surgeons Cosmetic Surgery Physicians & Surgeons Dermatology Physicians & Surgeons Family Medicine & General Practice Physicians & Surgeons Gastroenterology Physicians & Surgeons Gynecology Physicians & Surgeons Neurology Physicians & Surgeons Obstetrics Physicians & Surgeons Obstetrics And Gynecology Physicians & Surgeons Oncology Physicians & Surgeons Ophthalmology Physicians & Surgeons Orthopedics Physicians & Surgeons Otorhinolaryngology Physicians & Surgeons Pain Management Physicians & Surgeons Plastic & Reconstructive Physicians & Surgeons Podiatrists Physicians & Surgeons Psychiatry Physicians & Surgeons Public Health Physicians & Surgeons Radiology Physicians & Surgeons Surgery
Biography Merit Sleep offers 4 diagnostic sleep testing centers, all built and operated to standards of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, is Chicagoland’s leader in diagnosing and treating adult and pediatric sleep disorders. Utilizing only the most qualified team of independent boarded sleep physicians and clinical sleep professionals, we provide sleep diagnostic testing and treatment to thousands of patients annually for over 100 known sleep disorders.
Read Also: Sleep Number Vs Tempurpedic For Back Pain
What To Expect During A Sleep Study
If you are coming to our laboratory for a sleep study , you and your child are probably wondering what to expect.
In this step-by-step video walkthrough of a sleep study, your family can follow a patient as he completes a night in the Sleep Lab.
Most sleep studies are completed at night. They typically start between 7 pm and finish between 5:30 and 6 am. Physicians are not present during the study. During a sleep study, the sleep technologist will place sensors on your childs body to record a number of different body functions. These sensors are not invasive and do not break the skin. They are used to monitor:
- Breathing patterns, carbon dioxide and oxygen levels
- Heart rate and rhythm
- Leg movements
The sleep technologist will also record your child, using both audio and video, to watch how your child sleeping pattern and assess and hear your childs breathing and snoring during sleep.