Job Posting For Medical Office Coordinator At Fairbanks Sleep Center
Fairbanks Sleep Center is seeking a full-time Front Office Coordinator for our busy medical office. We are a full-service sleep disorders center dedicated to serving the community with unparalleled patient care. Our staff is devoted to providing knowledge, caring, and understanding to all of our patients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process referrals received and schedule patients for consultations, sleep studies, and DME services.
- Answer multi-line phones and emails in a professional manner communicating appropriately and effectively with patients, coworkers, and the general public.
- Proofread and print reports/clinical notes, send them to patients’ primary care providers.
- Book hotel/car rental reservations for traveling providers.
- Collect and record patient payments with accuracy.
- Manage office supply inventory, assist with tidying up office space, bedrooms and restroom.
- Answer a high volume of calls and emails and maintain a rapid response rate.
- Complete data entry in relevant systems and file records
- Perform routine clerical tasks, including retrieving charts, clearing voicemail and fax messages or re-routing calls.
- Dispense home sleep testing equipment, DME supplies accessories when needed.
- Perform periodic deliveries to other clinics on an as-needed basis.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
Work Hours: Monday Friday9:00 am 5:00 pm.
Mckinley View Dr Fairbanks Ak 99712
We estimate this home will sell faster than 87% nearby.
- Saves55Almost Heaven, Alaska, Alaska Range Mountains. Paved roads will take you to this home, to the place where you belong. If your searching, this impeccable home is bursting with rustic character! Set on 6 lots in a peaceful Fairbanks location, this amazing abode provides breathtaking vistas at nearly every turn. Striking wood elements adorn its facade and welcoming interior to blend beautifully with the impressive surroundings. Natural light spills in through well-sized picture windows to create a mellow ambiance for entertaining or unwinding. From the living room with a brick fireplace, soft carpet flooring and stylish lighting continue to the dining area. Enjoy a seamless flow to the chic kitchen with ample cabinetry, solid surface countertops, and a suite of appliances. Inspiring alpine views lull you to sleep in the bedrooms, including the primary suite with private access to the enclosed balcony. Discover tons of bonus rooms to accommodate other functions, from the conference room with a built-in workspace and full-length bookshelves to the finished basement with plenty of additional storage. Other notable features include a sauna, indoor hot tub, sunroom, and expansive backyard deck. Come for a tour of this must-see residence today!Read more
About Sic & Naics Business Data
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses in the USA and Canada. Order a list of companies within SIC Code 8011 – Offices and Clinics of Doctors of Medicine and NAICS Code 621111 – Offices of Physicians for marketing or analytics-use. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Read Also: Sleep Number I8 Flexfit 2
Additional Phone Number: Fax : 907
- Physicians & Surgeons Sleep Disorder Medicine
- Physicians Office, Including Specialists
- Sleep Disorder Centers, Physicians – General, Physicians & Surgeons Md Sleep Disorder Medicine, Physicians – Cardiovascular & Pulmonary, Health Services, Physicians & Surgeons Sleep Disorder Medicine1901 Airport Way, Ste 101 Fairbanks, AK 99701Fairbanks North Star County
- Hospitals, Clinics & Medical Centers, Sleep Disorder Centers, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Physicians – General, Physicians & Surgeons Sleep Disorder Medicine1650 Cowles StFairbanks North Star County
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation, Physical Therapists, Sleep Disorder Centers, Clinics Medical, Hospitals, Clinics & Medical Centers, Physicians – General, Speech Pathologists, Hospitals, Home Health Care Services, Home Health Services, Clinics, Health Services, Physicians & Surgeons Sleep Disorder Medicine1650 Cowles StFairbanks North Star County
Public Transit To Fairbanks Sleep Center In Fairbanks
Wondering how to get to Fairbanks Sleep Center in Fairbanks, United States? Moovit helps you find the best way to get to Fairbanks Sleep Center with step-by-step directions from the nearest public transit station.
Moovit provides free maps and live directions to help you navigate through your city. View schedules, routes, timetables, and find out how long does it take to get to Fairbanks Sleep Center in real time.
Want to see if theres another route that gets you there at an earlier time? Moovit helps you find alternative routes or times. Get directions from and directions to Fairbanks Sleep Center easily from the Moovit App or Website.
We make riding to Fairbanks Sleep Center easy, which is why over 930 million users, including users in Fairbanks, trust Moovit as the best app for public transit. You dont need to download an individual bus app or train app, Moovit is your all-in-one transit app that helps you find the best bus time or train time available.
For information on prices of Bus, costs and ride fares to Fairbanks Sleep Center, please check the Moovit app.
Recommended Reading: Sleep Number Bed Charlottesville Va
About Sleep Centers Of Alaska
Sleep is an integral part of healthy living. It supports healthy growth and development improves cognition, concentration, and memory enhances productivity and performance and bolsters immune function. Yet, according to the CDC, more than one-third of Americans are not getting enough sleep and an estimated 50 to 70 million Americans have chronic sleep-related disorders.
If left untreated, sleep-related disorders may lead to significant adverse health consequences. In the short term, sleep deficiency may impede memory and learning ability, impair judgment, and increase the risk of accidents, such as motor vehicle and machinery-related accidents. In the long term, sleep-related disorders are linked to the development of a number of chronic diseases and disorders such as high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, obesity, anxiety, and depression.
Accredited by both the Joint Commission and the Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation, Sleep Centers of Alaska offers patients with sleep-related disorders a continuum of specialized care from diagnostic testing and initial treatment to ongoing monitoring and disease management throughout the patients lifetime.
Experience And Background Checks
Check if Dr. Triplehorn treats your condition or procedure
Dr. Triplehorn’s conditions and procedures:
- Sleep Apnea
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Triplehorn accepts
Dr. Triplehorn accepts the following insurance:
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- First Health
- First Health PPO
You May Like: Sit And Sleep Santa Ana
Public Transit To Alaska Sleep Clinic In Fairbanks
Wondering how to get to Alaska Sleep Clinic in Fairbanks, United States? Moovit helps you find the best way to get to Alaska Sleep Clinic with step-by-step directions from the nearest public transit station.
Moovit provides free maps and live directions to help you navigate through your city. View schedules, routes, timetables, and find out how long does it take to get to Alaska Sleep Clinic in real time.
Want to see if theres another route that gets you there at an earlier time? Moovit helps you find alternative routes or times. Get directions from and directions to Alaska Sleep Clinic easily from the Moovit App or Website.
We make riding to Alaska Sleep Clinic easy, which is why over 930 million users, including users in Fairbanks, trust Moovit as the best app for public transit. You dont need to download an individual bus app or train app, Moovit is your all-in-one transit app that helps you find the best bus time or train time available.
For information on prices of Bus, costs and ride fares to Alaska Sleep Clinic, please check the Moovit app.
Fairbanks Sobering Center Takes First Step
A small first step has been taken toward opening a sobering center for incapacitated inebriates in Fairbanks.
An informal coalition of four entities the city of Fairbanks, Fairbanks Native Association, Fairbanks Memorial Hospital and Tanana Chiefs Conference submitted a joint letter of interest to the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority requesting a grant to fund a sobering center feasibility study.
The letter of interest, submitted April 8 by TCCs Housing First Director Shirley Lee and obtained from the trust, requests a $49,000 grant, with each Fairbanks entity contributing $1,250 for a total project cost of $54,000.
The project will study the feasibility of developing a sobering center to provide a safe, supportive environment for homeless or marginally housed publicly intoxicated individuals to become sober, the proposal states.
Sobering centers, also called sleep-off centers, are places for inebriated residents to sober up without using costlier services such as hospital beds or jail cells.
Alaska law requires that inebriated people unable to care for themselves be transported to approved facilities, and Fairbanks is the largest city in Alaska without a sobering center.
Jails or the hospital are the primary destination for these individuals. If no approved facility accepts the person and they have no money, they can be taken to the persons home, if they have one.
Jesse said alcohol and substance abuse is one of the trusts focus areas.
Read Also: Tempurpedic Vs Sleep Number Vs Purple