Best Specialists Sleep Disorders Houston Near You
Certification of opinions:
- For more information on the characteristics of the opinion control, and the possibility of contacting the author of the opinion, please contact us.
- No discounts or loyalty points have been offered in exchange for these opinions.
- Opinions are published and kept for a period of five years.
- Opinions cannot be modified: if a client wishes to modify his opinion then he must contact us.
- To find out the reasons for the deletion of opinions, please contact us.
Words From Our Patients
“Dr Susarla is one of the best doctors we have ever had. His bedside manner is incredible. He truly listens, remembers, and cares what you have to say.”
“Dr. Susarla has been with us and our daughters MAJOR respiratory episodes for nearly 2 years now. He has been extremely kind, gentle, responsive and patient.”
” I have recommended Dr. Rotenberg to many families who all report back their complete trust and satisfaction with the excellent specialty medical care”
“Words cannot express how grateful we are for him. Thank you Dr. R for everything you do.”
“I am forever grateful for him and his staff. He is definitely the best in Houston to say the least. Thank you for your help Dr. Rotenberg.”
“We absolutely love Dr Susarla and his staff has been great with us. He have my son a far better quality of life after years battling severe asthma issues elsewhere.”
Nocturnal Polysomnogram With Bipap
The NPSG with BiPAP is performed with people who have difficulty tolerating the NPSG with CPAP or for those who have a CPAP pressure of higher than 17 cm/H2O.
Bilevel therapy works by delivering two different levels of positive air pressure: a higher level of pressure when you inhale and a lower level of pressure when you exhale. BiPAP devices can help people with obstructive sleep apnea if they have found CPAP therapy too difficult.
Recommended Reading: Can I Use Regular Sheets On A Sleep Number Bed
Engaged Caring Employees Make A Difference
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Lands Values-Driven Leadership System fosters an organizational culture characterized by workforce engagement, open communication, and high performance. Within the system, employees are hired under a three-step process that identifies persons who fit most strongly with the hospitals family-caring-for-family core competency. Potential partners are interviewed by a panel of peer-level employees trained to assess this cultural fit.
- Retention results for fiscal year 2016 are at 90 percent for employee partners, 100 percent for employed physician partners, and 90 percent for volunteer partners, all comparable to or exceeding national benchmarks. Additionally, the first-year retention rate for all partners is nearly 75 percent, exceeding the national level.
- The annual Memorial Hermann Sugar Land employee survey for FY 2016 shows that staff engagement measures rank in the top 10 percent when compared to national benchmarks. They also surpass similar measures reported by a previous Baldrige Award health care recipient.
Strategic Planning To Advance Growth And Success
- The Memorial Hermann Sugar Land executive team sets direction and vision in its planning by following the ADVANCE strategies set forth by the Memorial Hermann Health System: Align with physicians, Deliver quality care, Value employees, Achieve operational targets, Nurture growth and innovation, be Consumer centric, and Enhance population health infrastructure.
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Lands three-step Values-Driven Leadership System integrates strategy, mission, vision, values, and core competencies into daily operations. Using this system, senior leaders share key information with the workforce through multiple methods, including regular rounding , breakfasts with the CEO, and family forums.
Read Also: Sit N Sleep Customer Service
Split Night Sleep Study
The split night sleep study is used to initiate quick treatment for severe obstructive sleep apnea . The study consists of two parts: diagnostic tests are performed during the first half of the night and if obstructive sleep apnea is clearly evident, treatment involving the nasal CPAP is administered during the second half of the night.
Memorial Hermann Employees Commemorate American Heart Month
As the calendar flipped to February, hospitals throughout the Memorial Hermann Health System took the time to commemorate American Heart Month, including Memorial Hermann Sugar Land at 17500 W. Grand Parkway South.
Across the system, employees wore red to raise awareness of heart disease and cardiovascular health in honor of American Heart Month, which is celebrated every February. One person has a heart attack every 40 seconds in the United States, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, which is about 805,000 people every year.
The CDC says eating foods that are high in fiber and low in saturated fats, trans fat, and cholesterol can help prevent high cholesterol a contributing factor in heart disease as can limiting the amount of salt and sugar intake in your diet.
Experts also suggest that at least two and a half hours of activity per week such as brisk walking or bicycling for adults, according to the CDC, while children and adolescents should get at least one hour per day.
Additionally, the CDC suggests that people avoid smoking if at all possible, while also drinking as little alcohol as possible, which can put someone at an increased risk for heart disease.
For more information on heart disease and how to prevent it, visit the CDCs website at cdc.gov/heartdisease/index.htm.
Read Also: Sleep Number Spring Hill Tn
Performance Excellence Yields Financial Reward
- Since FY 2010, Memorial Hermann Sugar Lands market share has continued to increase in a competitive environment.
- Operating earnings since 2014 have exceeded Standard and Poors national median for AA-rated nonprofit hospitals. Operating margin has met or exceeded the S& P benchmarks for the same group since 2013.
- Results from value-based purchasing have yielded a positive financial return for Memorial Hermann Sugar Land from 2013 to 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
What are some popular services for sleep specialists?
Some popular services for sleep specialists include:
What are people saying about sleep specialists in Sugar Land, TX?
This is a review for sleep specialists in Sugar Land, TX:
“I saw Dr Meskill with my adult daughter in October 2018 and we were impressed. He gave us a lot of time and he really listened. He is Stanford University trained and seems to be one of the few doctors with a specialized interest in narcolepsy. Obviously clever, with a ready sense of humor, he has given my daughter two helpful treatments to try which gave us some much needed hope. He has started a narcolepsy support group in Sugarland which she is keen to attend.”
Recommended Reading: Sleep Number 360 Queen Bed Price
Should I Stay Awake Between Nap Periods
It is important that you try to stay awake throughout the day of your test, except during nap periods. You may read, walk, eat regular meals for the duration of your stay in the hospital. You may want to bring a book or something to keep you occupied during the day. Meals will be provided during the nap study.
A Prescription For Satisfied Customers
- According to standards defined by the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems, Memorial Hermann Sugar Land demonstrates top scores for physicians, inpatient care, and orthopedics, as well as highest-level ratings for pain management in general medicine and orthopedics. Sustained levels of excellence in courtesy are shown for inpatient care, day surgery, and the hospitals emergency center.
- Patients said they were likely to recommend several service lines and departmentsincluding day surgery, emergency care, gynecology, orthopedics, and womens healthat levels that put Memorial Hermann Sugar Land in the Press Ganey Associates 90th percentile for this measure.
You May Like: Sleep Number Queen Mattress Sale
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Sleep Disorders Center
How carefully do you take care of your health? Do you attend preventivecheck-ups or arrange a meeting withmedical specialists only when you are taken ill?Anyway, one of the spots where youcan get help is Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Sleep Disorders Center. Here, medical specialistscan conduct an initial diagnosis, identify your weak points, and then givecorrect recommendations. You canclear up how toarrange a meeting witha doctor you need in Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Sleep Disorders Center by calling upthe medical centre.
You can find reviewsto find out what people mentionedas pluses and negative momentsin their visiting Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Sleep Disorders Center.
To learn more aboutthis location, you can go to memorialhermann.org.To clearify more information or waysof making an appointment with aprofessional you can use the phone number+28 25–59-30 or just drop in on the company inSugar Land, TX 77479, 17510 W Grand Pkwy S # 370.
- Type of health facility
- Working hours
Reviews About Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Sleep Disorders Center
- C. HopesJanuary 7, 2021, 6:30 amvia GoogleCommentWe arrived like 20 minutes early and was told to be here for 8pm sharp by Ms. Randi Castaneda, and no one was here to take us. It’s 8:30pm and l have called over to the main hospital as directed on the door, and the receptionist told me that she would get ahold of the director, Donna. This department is horrible and believe the reviews.l wouldn’t send a dog here, that’s just how awful the customer service is, at this joint.Hell, its almost 9pm and still not a soul in sight. Avoid, this show place if l were you!0Reply
- Company’s official replyJanuary 7, 2021, 4:25 amvia GoogleWe’d like to hear more about your experience. Please send the Memorial Hermann location and the best phone number to reach you to [email protected] so we can look into this.0
You May Like: Baby Breathing Weird While Sleeping
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land
About Our Hospital
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital, a new full-service acute-care hospital, brings together the ultimate in technology, expertise and healing care – setting the pace for the hospital of tomorrow.
Built from the ground up with the latest equipment and technology , the hospital has 77 rooms – all private and with premium amenities. The only digital hospital in Sugar Land, Memorial Hermann is at the forefront of modern care technology.
Specialty Services/Programs Include: Emergency Center , Imaging Services, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Center, Laboratory Services, Surgery, Women’s Services, Children’s Service, Cardiology, Sleep Disorders Center, and Wound Care Center.
About The Community
One of the fastest growing communities in Texas, Sugar Land has grown more than 158 percent in the last 10 years. Supported by Sugar Lands strong infrastructure, the quality of the area’s economy is rising at a rate greater than that of the 10 strongest metropolitan economies in the nation.Master-planned communities and welcoming neighborhoods enhance home values and create a sense of belonging. The community offers outstanding schools, libraries, civic organizations and other resources that make Sugar Land a great place to work, live and raise a family.No state income tax, a close proximity to the metropolitan attributes of Houston, low crime rates and Texas malpractice liability tort reform make Sugar Land a desirable location to practice.
About Cholecystectomy At Memorial Hermann Surgery Center Sugar Land
Memorial Hermann Surgery Center Sugar Land is committed to providing outstanding patient care in the Sugar Land, TX area, but before you commit to Memorial Hermann Surgery Center Sugar Land for a Cholecystectomy make sure you compare and shop other medical facilities. It may save you hundreds of dollars. View a Cholecystectomy cost comparison for Sugar Land and Request a Free Quote before you make a decision.
NewChoiceHealth.com is designed to give you, the healthcare consumer, the ability to make informed decisions about where to access common medical procedures regardless of your insurance type.
Don’t Miss: Sleep Number Store Lansing Mi
Multiple Sleep Latency Test
During a multiple sleep latency test, a specialist will record your brain waves, eye movements, muscle activity and EKG activity during five 20-minute naps .
Used to rule out narcolepsy, cataplexy and idiopathic hypersomnolence , the MSLT can accurately assess daytime sleepiness by measuring the length of time required to fall asleep during each nap .
The MSLT also measures rapid eye movement sleep and the latency during each nap. By sampling sleep latency five times during the day, we can obtain a profile of your daytime sleepiness.
Nocturnal Polysomnogram With Cpap
The NPSG with continuous positive airway pressure is performed for the treatment of obstructive and mixed sleep apnea, upper airway resistance syndrome and snoring.
- CPAP systems consist of an airflow generator, air tubing and a nasal mask. Air pushed from the generator through the tubing and mask passes through your nose and into your throat, where the slight pressure keeps your upper airway open without interfering with breathing. CPAP is considered the most effective noninvasive treatment for obstructive sleep apnea .
Don’t Miss: Replacement Mattress For Sleep Number Bed
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
Patients that would definitely recommend
4% higher than the national average
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital is a medical facility located in Sugar Land, TX. This hospital has been recognized for Coronary Intervention Excellence Award, Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award, and more.
The Best 10 Sleep Specialists In Sugar Land Tx
This is a placeholder
I really like Dr Dessai. My experience with Pulmonologists is long and complicated but he is a good doctor who actually listens to you. more
This is a placeholder
Another interesting adventure of my life is to experience something unique, not everyone gets to experience it. Since I have to do this at least once, I was to write a review on Yelp more
This is a placeholder
I saw Dr Meskill with my adult daughter in October 2018 and we were impressed. He gave us a lot of time and he really listened. He is Stanford University trained and seems to be one more
This is a placeholder
DR Richard was awesome. He was very informative about my Problems with my Spine and lower back issues. He was able to quickly identify my the problems I was having , before seeing more
This is a placeholder
Dr. Shah is outstanding with the services he offers, but his referral to Brite Health Care for a CPAP machine has made my life miserable. Brite Health Care are thieves and if Dr. more
This is a placeholder
They always take great care of my mom. She’s been here several times for a couple different procedures. I have gone with her a few times.The staff takes great care of her. They are more
Got search feedback? Help us improve.
You May Like: Sleep Number Queen Bed Sale
When Is An Mslt Recommended
An MSLT is recommended for people with complaints of excessive daytime sleepiness or for those with a history of falling asleep inappropriately during the day. An MSLT is especially important if your polysomnogram overnight study results were normal, but you continue to experience daytime sleepiness.
Usually, the MSLT is scheduled the day after the overnight study, in which case you’ll remain in the hospital throughout the test . Some of the electrodes used in your overnight study will be removed, while those on the head and around the eyes, chin and the chest will be left on for the MSLT.
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital About
With hospital finder Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital, 17500 W Grand Parkway South Sugar Land, TX 77479 is located. Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital 149 bed. To make an appointment with the hospital, phone number, address and information are available on our website.
Baptist Hospital Northeast expertise, experience and understanding of quality in health services and sensitive to the solution of health problems.
Don’t Miss: Why Do Infants Cry In Their Sleep