Sleep Number Sales And Promotional Offers
There are many sales and promotions available that make owning a Sleep Number Bed even more affordable. Common discounts include:
- Percentages off
- Set amounts off
If you’re looking for a great deal, it’s best to always check their website to see which offers you can take advantage of. Simply sign up for their email newsletter to get the latest deals and sales updates.
Sleep Trial And Returns
One of the main reasons that buying online is different from in-store is that you dont have the ability to lie down on the bed before making your purchase. Instead, you have a sleep trial during which you can use the mattress at home with the option to return it for a refund.
Most customers appreciate an in-home sleep trial because they can test out the mattress in real-world conditions for an extended time. This gives a clearer sense of whether a mattress works for you than just feeling it out for 15 minutes in a mattress store. During the trial, you can return the mattress if you arent satisfied, and that usually entails the company sending someone to pick it up from your home.
Both Tempur-Pedic and Sleep Number provide a sleep trial with their mattresses.
- Tempur-Pedic gives customers 90 nights to try the mattress at home. You are required to keep the mattress for 30 nights before initiating a return. If you decide that you dont want to keep it, there is a $175 charge for return shipping.
- Sleep Number gives customers 100 nights for a sleep trial and requires that you keep it for 30 nights before initiating a return. The return shipping charge for Sleep Number beds ranges from $199 to $249.
Sleep Number Mattress Delivery
Delivery and setup of most Sleep Number mattresses arent free, and additional fees may apply outside the companys standard delivery area.
The companys home delivery service costs $199 and is required on certain models. This service gives you the option of choosing a delivery date so your new mattress can be fully assembled. Plus, theyll remove your old mattress.
You may want to review Sleep Numbers delivery checklist before getting your new mattress delivered.
If youre unhappy with your mattress and decide to return it, note that shipping and delivery fees are nonrefundable.
Read Also: Is Sleep Number Memory Foam
Trials Warranty And Delivery
|15 Year, Limited||$199 for White Glove delivery to all 50 states|
The process and logistics associated with buying a mattress online are different from the traditional brick-and-mortar experience. For customers, it tends to be more convenient to buy online, but there can be some confusion about exactly how it works.
The next three sections cover topics that are frequently asked about by people who are shopping for a mattress online for the first time.
Sleep Number360 I8 Pros Cons And Complaints
After diving into multiple customer reviews across a handful of sites, here were the main, positive reviews of the Sleep Number I8:
Those who loved it said:
- It provides great pressure relief. Dont forget the 360® I8 mattress comes with a 6 foam comfort layer which is designed to contour to seven areas of your body for great pressure relief for your head, shoulders, lower back, hips, knees, lower legs, and feet.
- Its a great option if you have back problems. Many people with back issues explained this bed was great for them, providing the right amount of support and cushion so they could lay safely on their back and sleep with ease.
- It sure does impress your friends. Sleep Number 360® I8 comes with a lot of bells and whistles, from temperature-regulating technology to automatic adjustments in the middle of the night. If youre someone who appreciates technology and loves digging into your data, this could be a good fit. Many people said they geeked out at the numbers.
Those with didnt love it said:
- Its pricey. Youre going to paying a pretty penny for this bed. It starts at $2,799.99! So make sure you are definitely the right type of sleeper for this bed before making the investment.
You May Like: Sleep Outfitters Labor Day Sale
Sleep Number I: Reasons To Choose
Sleep Number i8 is great if you only sleep alone, if pressure relief is your top priority, or if you want a more affordable option.
If you only sleep alone, Sleep Number i8vs i10 definitely makes a more suitable choice. You will not get much of a benefit from having dual air chambers . The second air chamber will be redundant if you are sleeping alone. With just a single air chamber, you can already enjoy the luxurious comfort.
Sleep Number i8 makes a great choice if pressure relief is your top priority, and you dont have any back pain issue. The PlushFit comfort layer can effortlessly give the best contouring to the seven zones of your body. It is especially beneficial to prevent joint pain that is caused by excessive pressure during sleeping.
And, of course, Sleep Number i8 makes an ideal choice if you want to get a luxurious sleeping experience without breaking the bank. Well, compared to some other luxury mattresses in the market, Sleep Number i8 is still considered expensive. But, hey, it is considerably more affordable than Sleep Number i10! The difference with the sibling here is about $1,500 or so.
Sleep Number 360 I8 Summary
The Sleep Number 360® I8 comes with a plush mattress top with cooling technology, soft foam, built-in Sleep IQ tech, and a mattress that automatically adjusts to your movements. If you like softer beds that work well for side or back sleepers, have some money to spend, and really appreciate data, this could be a good option for you. Just get ready for some assembly and be warned you might need to repair or replaces parts of the bed overtime.
Also Check: Sleep Apnea And Tmj Solutions
Sleep Number Financing And Payment Options
If you’re looking to purchase a Sleep Number 360Â® i8 Smart Bed, there’s an available financing option. The Sleep Number credit card features a revolving credit line that you can use over and over at any Sleep Number store or online.
To apply for the Sleep Number credit card, customers can go directly on the website or call the customer service team.
If approved, an account number is sent immediately so you can begin shopping.
If you want to buy in full, Sleep Number accepts payment by debit or credit card.
The Best Night’s Sleep
If you’re looking for a better night’s sleep, the Sleep Number 360 Smart Bed will likely get you there on its sheer comfort factor alone. It also provides your personal sleeping metrics, as well as insights into how to build better sleep habits. It requires a bit of active participation on your part, but of all the sleep tech I’ve tested so far, it’s been the most effective at improving my overall sleep quality.
That said, it’s quite a hefty investmentyou’re looking at $1,400 at the bare minimum. This is softened by a 100-day trial period and a 25-year limited warranty, but it’s a heck of a lot more expensive than your average fitness tracker or smartwatch. But keep in mind you have to remember to wear a tracker to bed every night, which not everyone finds comfortable, and is probably the same time you usually charge it.
For a less expensive alternative, we recommend the Eight Sleep Smart Mattress. It isn’t adjustable like the Sleep Number, but it tracks similar metrics for a significantly lower cost. You can get it in a mattress bundle, or the just the tracking device itself, earning our Editors’ Choice for its functionality and versatility.
Also Check: Do Sleep Number Beds Sleep Hot
What Happened During Several Live Chat Sessions
After speaking with Sleep Number Customer Service representatives, a few extra details and clarifications became clear that may help people decide between an I-8 or an I-10 mattress.
- Highest Rated: A representative stated that the P-5 model is the most popular but the I-8 is the highest rated. After being asked why he thought it was so highly rated he said: a pillowtop bed that will provide great support and pressure relief and the feature is the cover of the mattress. Its made with a temperature balancing material that absorbs excess heat to help keep people cool through the night.
- Design Difference:The biggest design difference in the I-8 vs. the I-10 mattress is the foam comfort layer. Here is how the Customer Service representative for Sleep Number described the main differences: The I-10 will be thicker and more pressure relieving than our I-8 model. The I-10 offers 2 of memory foam and 2 of PlushFit foam that are interchangeable based on peoples preference.
Sleep Number Flex Fit 2
Flex Fit 2Flex Fit Adjustable BasesSelect ComfortSleep NumberFlex Fitadjustable bedFlex FitFlex Fit PlusFlex Fit 1Flex Fit 2Sleep NumberairbedFlex Fit 2Flex Fit 1adjustable bed manufacturersfoundationsFlex Fit 2FlexTop KingmattressesSleep NumberSleep NumberFlex Fit 2 Adjustable BaseSleep Number StoresUPSFedExSleep Number StoreFlex Fit 2
- Adjustable Bed Name and Model
Sleep Number Flex Fit 2
Select Comfort 9800 59th Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, 1-888-484-9263
- Inner Bed Composition
Articulated steel frame powered by two electric motors.
- Bed Cover Composition
- Bed Height
7 or 8 inches to bottom of frame, about 12 inches to top, not including mattress
- Head and Foot Tilt Angle
30 degrees head, 45 degrees foot
- Motor Type
Wireless, digital, can save personal setting.
- Special Features
Partner Snore, Timer, made by Leggett & Platt
- Price Category
Keep in sanitary condition, no abuse
Also Check: Modular Base For Sleep Number Bed
Is The Sleep Number 360 I8 Smart Bed Right For You
Now that weve discussed all the pros, cons, and in-betweens of the Sleep Number 360® I8, here are the main reasons this model might be a great option for you.
- You sleep hot. Sleep Number 360® I8s temperature-regulating technology is a great feature, designed to pull heat away from your body and keep you comfortable all night long. If you find yourself getting super hot and retaining heat throughout the night, this could be a great feature for you to stay cool.
- You have money to spend.This bed is definitely an investment. They start at over $3,000, and this does not include a base.
- You love geeking out on data.The 360® I8 smart bed comes with a lot of features, all of which are supposed to help you sleep better. Youre paying for the tech though, so this bed is especially great for folks who appreciate how technology can potentially enhance the sleep experience.
- Youre a back sleeper. If you sleep on your back, the Sleep Number 360® I8 sounds like a viable option, providing the right balance of plushness and support for the spine. A lot of people with back injuries said the bed did a good job at supporting them, partially due to the 7 zones of contouring support feature.
Purchase Delivery And Set Up Of The I8 Mattress
The first thing I did was go into our local Sleep Number store. I have not been in there in years and the people working in our Mobile, Al store were very friendly and knowledgeable. They explained what made the i8 special and tried to find my number. Keep in mind when you go into a store you are likely not tired and testing out the mattress is very limited. In the store I was most comfortable at setting 25, however, at home, my setting is actually between a 65-75.
Don’t Miss: Sleep Science Split King Mattress
Sleep Number 360 I8 Smart Bed Review
If youre interested in learning about an airbed that focuses on personalization and technology to help you sleep your best, read on. Sleep Number beds tout their ability to integrate technology and design to provide their customers with unique and reliable rest.
Sleep Number is different from other foam, latex, or spring mattresses because they actually dont have any of that fill. Instead, they are adjustable air beds that include different mattress covers to provide extra soothing support. Each mattress comes with a remote so you can adjust the amount of air in the air chamber and find the perfect Sleep Number, and firmness, for you.
In addition to personal firmness, The Innovations Series, including the I8 bed well look at today, hit the market advertising features like a luxury comfort layer for maximum comfort and temperature balancing technology to keep you from sleeping too warm or too cool.
Sleep Number beds come in a handful of models, including their relatively new Smart Bed line, which touts its ability to Know you. Sense you. Adjust to you. Well dive into all the features included in the smart bed. In this article, well specifically be looking at the Sleep Number 360® I8 model.
Check out our Sleep Number 360® i8 Smart Bed review.
Sleep Number I8 360 Smart Bed Size Options And Price
For up-to-date information about the the Sleep Number i8 360s size availability, as well as its price range, take a look at our chart. Note that the FlexTop King and California King options allow the head on each side of the bed to be raised and lowered independently, resulting in a higher price point.
Also Check: Sleep Train Vs Mattress Firm
The Sleep Number Cooling Memory Foam
The m7 is the only Sleep Number bed that offers the hugging sensation of memory foam. If you and your sleep partner prefer a light memory-foam cradling, and if you cant agree on a firmness level, then the m7 may be a worthwhile, albeit expensive, option. However, the company doesnt divulge what, exactly, is in that foamy comfort portion, so we dont know how dense, and therefore durable, it is. The sinky-ness of the m7 is comparable to that of most online foam mattresses . It has a slight sinking sensation, but not the more-assertive curve-conforming feel of something like the Tempur-Adapt.
Sleep Number 360 I8 Smart Bed Specs And Prices
Sleep Number 360Â® i8 Smart Bed features:
- Dual adjustability-The power to find your ideal comfort on both sides of the bed.
- Responsive AirÂ® Technology-Senses movement and automatically responds for proper spinal alignment.
- SleepIQÂ® Technology-Shows you the quality of your sleep so you can adjust to find your perfect number.
- Enhanced Pressure-Relief-Added comfort layers improve pressure relief for an even better night’s sleep.
- Temperature balancing sleep surface-Absorbs excess heat and releases it as you cool to bring you the ultimate temperature regulating experience.
- Total mattress height- 12″
- Flex Top California King $4899
You May Like: Sleep Number 360 C2 Smart Bed With Flexfit 1
The Sleep Number I8 Review
* DualAir technology to establish firmness for each individual chamber.* Includes a 3 inch layer of PlushFit comfort foam.* Includes 2 inches of Hypersoft Quilting foam.* Integrates SleepIQ technology.* Relieves pressure in 7 different body areas.* Features Outlast Technology to provide airflow.* Suitable for side sleepers.
* Finding your Sleep Number is a process that takes time.* Some units cant retain air inside the chambers.
There is no such thing as sacrificing the way you sleep. If youre careful enough to plug your smartphone in every night so you can have a full battery the next day, then you should pay at least that much attention to how you recharge your own batteries. Getting a good night sleep is underrated. We sleep with our TVs on, neglecting how LED is sending mixed signals to our brain, telling us its not bedtime yet. We forget to open the windows to allow fresh air inside the room. We eat before going to bed, or, even worse, we bring snacks into bed and then hope to fall asleep on a full stomach.
All of these factors contribute to a disturbing, fussy, unproductive sleep. And then theres the mattress. We are conditioned by our budget to purchase the cheapest mattress we can get and hope for the best. That is not how mattress shopping should work.
You may be interested in: Sleep Number VS TEMPUR-pedic Mattress Choices
The Sleep Number Innovation Series
The Innovation Series is Sleep Numbers highest-end, plushest line. Although these mattresses arguably dont feel as plush as most foam or innerspring mattresses of similar price, the beds in this line actually feel like nice mattresses. If I were set on a Sleep Number mattress and could afford to do so, Id spend more for the Innovation lines added cushioning. But for someone like my husband, who just wants something adjustable and comfortable enough to sleep on, a less-expensive p6 would do just fine.
The i8 comes with 6 inches of foam and a temperature-balancing surface , and it felt pleasantly pillowy. The i10, with its additional inch of foam, was just a tad fluffier. Like the pSE from the companys Performance line, the iLE is not a typical fixture in-store, and it, too, has the ClimaTemp foam, described by the company as softer and more cooling.
Don’t Miss: Sleep Number Bed Cheyenne Wy
Who Might Not Want To Consider This Mattress:
- People Who Are On A Budget. The i8 360 retails at $3599.00 for a Queen size mattress. This does include Sleep IQ Technology, but not a FlexFit adjustable base or other features. Sleep Number does sell one Queen mattress for just over $1000.00 and several for under $3000, including the popular P-5 mattress.